How do you play the cheaters’ version?
The object of the game is still to be the player with the most money at the end of the game. It means players can skip extra spaces after rolling the dice to avoid squares they don’t want to land on, they can actively try to avoid paying rent, and slip a few extra bills from the bank when no one’s looking. (Via 9gag)
As well as the standard Community Chest and Chance cards, the Cheater’s Edition will also come with 15 cheat cards. At any point of the game, there will be five cheat cards in the middle of the board which players can try to fulfill at any point of the game.
Here is a list of some of the cheats in the game:
- Stealing money from the bank
- Placing a hotel on one of your pieces of property
- Removing a hotel from someone else’s property
- Taking an extra $100 in Monopoly money from the bank when you pass go.
- Moving another player’s token instead of your own on your turn.
- Giving someone less money than you owe them.
- Collecting rent for someone else’s property